just wondering....

S

snuffy1

I live in Ireland and am thinking about getting a one for all remote as I currently have 6 remotes... And with my plans(and dreams) I will probobly have allot more by Christmass. If anyone has any time just to put a quick reply up on which one to get. With allot of macros and will control anything I point it at...(including women)... I have about 300 euro to spend and where I can get it in Dublin.

Just one more question I have read allot about the Crestron, I know its really expensive... but there never seems to be prices... could anyone tell me roughly how much they cost...just a dream believe me...

thanks a million for your time and hopefully reply...

Ps I cannot wait for attack of the clones on DVD... and harry potter in the cinema... have booked tickets for Friday...

pronto 2mb, Richer Sounds on the quayside....about €250

The Crestron IR touch pads are quite expensive (around £2200 ) but it does not end there... you also need an RF gateway and a control processor retailing for £418 and £2500 respectively. so if that's an option I would definately go for it as it's the best on the market.. (You can buy them second hand by shopping around but it's still gonna cost you about £1200 for the lot.

On your other question,

I would go for either the Marantz 5000i or the one for all mosaic (forgive my spelling) as these will control everything you need.... if these can't handle your AV then the next step up would be a Lexicon 700, very much like crestron but slightly cheaper, about £2000 brand new....

Hope I have helped......

I cant find richer sounds... Can you tell me where it is exactly.... Or where its near.... Thanks... I get lost in my house...

its down by the Ha'Penny bridge, south side of the city.

There is no shop sign though!

Just out of interest, how do some of the other RS232 remote controls fare price wise against Crestron? Having an amp that supports such functionality, i wouldn't mind using it, although, at that price, i'm not so sure!

On a similar note, what's a slighter cheaper way of hiding everything in a cupboard on one side of the room/another room and still controlling everything - presumably RF would be the solution.

thanks

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom