just watched shrek 2

Ewan154

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just watched shrek 2 last night...and really enjoyed it :D :rotfl:

I'm 29 years old :eek:

I watched it a couple of weeks ago and though it was excellent. Very funny and amzingly well made.

And I'm 32 :suicide:

The Incredibles is even better :thumbsup:

Im 44 and I watch all those kind of films...although Tom and Jerry are still my favs :)

Its great to watch these types of film, I remember taking my boy (or did he take me?) to see Finding Nemo. I think I laughed louder than anyone, great film.:thumbsup:

Took you long enough. It's been on DVD for near to a year ;)

I watched this on DVD last week and thoroughly enjoyed it. What I found strange though, is that I didn't enjoy it (or found it funny) when I watched it in the cinema. I loved every minute when watching it at home, maybe I was tired when I watched it at the cinema or something! :rolleyes:

I felt very disapointed with shrek 2, did not find it any where near as good as the first, And does anyone know why the bar keepers voice , which should have been larry king, is Jonathan blooming ross in the uk version? :confused:

Dave-S said:
does anyone know why the bar keepers voice , which should have been larry king, is Jonathan blooming ross in the uk version? :confused:
Think it was an "international" thing - they changed Joan Rivers to Kate Thornton or something as well IIRC (Can't remember - wasn't impressed with it)

I didnt enjoy it at all, wasnt a patch on the first which i love. I think that The incredibles, Monsters inc and Finding Nemo were far superior and own the last 3 on dvd and watch them regularly.

Try Robots on for size. :)

Seth Gecko said:
Think it was an "international" thing - they changed Joan Rivers to Kate Thornton or something as well IIRC (Can't remember - wasn't impressed with it)

So I take it that dream works think us poor people in the uk would not be able to understand larry king of joan rivers then :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm going to get "The Incredibles, Shrek and Finding Nemo" next :thumbsup:

i find these type of films have gotten worse over the years for me. i adored toy story, its sequel and the earlier pixar type films. incredibles did nothing for me i cant say i laughed once. original shrek was ok shrek 2 was poor IMO and i didnt care for nemo at all. monsters inc i found funny maybe its just as im getting older they dont appeal to me as much

Dave-S said:
So I take it that dream works think us poor people in the uk would not be able to understand larry king of joan rivers then :rotfl: :rotfl:
So they chose Jonathon Ross, who as we know is a lot easier to understand :)

Valhoudini said:
So they chose Jonathon Ross, who as we know is a lot easier to understand :)

Yesth :D

Mendes said:
I didnt enjoy it at all, wasnt a patch on the first which i love.

I did enjoy the second one but thought the first one stands up better for repeat viewing.

I enjoyed it, but I thought the animation was a bit wooden compare to pixar films.

As for Robots I didn't laugh at anything and was looking at my watch to see when I could leave the cinema.

I've seen previews of Ice Age 2. I hope it's as good as the first one was.

Not sure if it was intentional or just pure coincidence, but the human Shrek does strongly resemble someone who desperarately wants to be Prime Minister in twelve months time :eek:

I thought the human shrek played for Man U! :D

Dave-S said:
I felt very disapointed with shrek 2, did not find it any where near as good as the first, And does anyone know why the bar keepers voice , which should have been larry king, is Jonathan blooming ross in the uk version? :confused:
OMG not Jonathan Ross....I'd rather have a cat with terminal flatulence doing the voice over...why do people hire this man

Just watched Shrek 2 over an over on a portable whilst on holiday !!!!!!!! No more please !!! (little ones 2 yr old and loves it !!)

Ps Whens Ice Age 2 out i thought that IA 1 was one of the best ever both sound and quality. My local Bang & Olufsen store uses that to demo surround sound !!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom