• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Just taken a 280mb update?

W

WBC

I've just taken a 280mb update.

Trying to work out whats changed. Looks like they've added a couple of maps into DM.

I'm also wondering if they've played with the dynamics. At least 15 headshots were square on and missed just now, usually I would have had them all!!

Any ideas?

astar0th

Distinguished Member
o Vehicles can now be damaged by friendly fire when playing Hardcore.
o The MG36 now properly has its red dot sight in Hardcore.
o Damaged vehicles no longer blink on the minimap for soldiers without a powertool.
o SPECACT kits can be used on all SDM and SR levels.
o 40mm Shotgun is now properly rewarded platinum at 500 kills not 1000.
o G3 and Mk14 can now use the AR Marksman specialization.
o Fixed a graphical issue when equipping the GOL with a 4x or Red Dot sight.
o Scoring is now awarded after a player’s death.
o Increased Tickets in Conquest mode and significantly increased Ticket Bleed when holding a majority or more of flags.
o The Conquest Horn now only plays for a short time when running low on Tickets.
o Updated the weapon stats in the Menu to reflect previous weapon balance changes (no additional weapon balance changes were made).
o Increased the power of the UH-60 miniguns at long range.
o Armored Vehicles are now more effective at running over soldiers.
o Fixed an issue on Isla Inocentes where destroying a fence would also destroy the building containing an MCom.
o Fixed various hangs and exploits.

W

WBC

Perhaps I was just a poor shot in the last game :laugh:. Seems to much of a coincidence though!!

shrimp3r

Hopefully the ticket bleed increase in Conquest will improve that mode.

Noggleboggleman

Yup, and you get loads of +50's for damaging it :clap:.

Superb! I got loads of points after I died tonight - all of them meant I finished top of my team in the two games I played. It's brilliant news about the points after death - one of the main frustrations of the original game for me!

dalegt4

have they altered the damage points of the barrett in the new update? it seems that when sniping from a long long distance a shot that would usually of killed an enemy now takes approx 2 - 3 shots to the body to fell the enemy?

or again, am i just being crap now? although it definately hits

TcT Sid

Distinguished Member
have they altered the damage points of the barrett in the new update? it seems that when sniping from a long long distance a shot that would usually of killed an enemy now takes approx 2 - 3 shots to the body to fell the enemy?

or again, am i just being crap now? although it definately hits
They adjusted the M95 quite a while ago. A headshot should still get you a one shot kill though if they havent got body armour on.
Graph below shows the PC weapon damage and the console's are the same from they removed the 25% extra damage.

Bad Company 2 | DenKirson on Xanga

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom