1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just seen - The Two Towers Preview

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Ian Cox, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Ian Cox

Ian Cox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well I managed to get my hands on "cough, cough" a copy of The Two Towers preview that is playing at the end of FOTR. It was not a brilliant copy but TTT looks absolutely stunning, even the better half was blown away with just this preview and she generally does not get that excited by films.

As for the battle scenes at Helms Deep I think we are finally going to see a real battle in a film (not these pretend ones in the likes of Gladiator and Braveheart), the size of it is just huge, you will not believe how many Orcs are storming Helms Deep. TTT also seems to be more action packed than FOTR from what I could tell and they have got Golum down to a tee, he is going to be really cool.

I can not wait now until Christmas, I am getting really excited already, at least FOTR is coming out on DVD in August to keep me going until then :D

2. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Sounds good. I haven't seen the first film yet, waiting for it on DVD. But I do love the saga and any news like that is good news.

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0