Just seen: The Others

B

Beek1

Just thought I'd drop forum regulars a recommendation based on a screening of The Others I was lucky enough to attend last week. This Nicole Kidman starring movie opens in early November and is the best cinematic ghost story of the past two decades (and it's only rated 12, but don't let that put you off). I don't want to really spoil the film for anyone, so I won't bother going into detail about the story, but trust me when I say that this is one film which is definately worth catching. Superb acting, neat twists (and even if you work them out - it isn't that hard - it doesn't spoil the film for you), plenty of shocks and brilliant use of sound. Looks like a few good movies might come out of 2001 after all.

Not often a genuinely creepy film happens along. I give it a thumbs up aswell.

The scariest thing about it? Eric Sykes is still alive! I could have sworn he was dead :eek:

Looks good on the trailer at www.mymovies.net

Also, what about Jeepers Creepers I've been hearing a lot about it!!!! Any good?
Supposed to be v. scary. :eek:

I really liked it. It's very much like one of those X Files episodes where they have some kind of nasty monster thing in it. The first half is far superior to the 2nd though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom