1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just seen @ the cinema: X2

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Reiner, May 16, 2003.

1. Reiner

Reiner

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Also known as X-Men 2.

I have never really read the superhero comics when I was young and thus haven't been a fan of X-Men (nor did I know much about them) but I did see the first one and found it quite ok, well, good.
    So now the sequel is out and since my friends decided to see The Matrix Reloaded tomorrow instead of last night I choose to watch X2.

What should I say? It has a good story, good special effects, lot's of action and good acting - the ingredients for a good action movie! Wolverine and Magneto stole the show again, they are just too cool for everyone else though I also found Kurt Wagner aka Nightcrawler highly sympathetic (not only because he spoke perfect German). ;)

The animation this time was pretty good (e.g. didn't like the nebular in the first movie) and of course new mutants also meant new abilities. Nothing more will be said however.

If you haven't guessed it yet I found it better than part one and thus a worthy and entertaining sequel. Recommended!

* * * * out of 5 :smashin:

2. ytgti

ytgti
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Whats that F I V E out of 5. :eek:

I Think i'm of tonight to watch it . If i can get the misses to pay. :smashin: :laugh:

3. Reiner

Reiner

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    * * * * = 4 ;)