Just seen on TV: Pitch Black

Reiner

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well, finally had a chance to watch it and it's actually not bad, in fact a rather entertaining Sci-Fi/Horror flick with not too much gore or actual violence shown.
What else to say? Nothing much I guess, but if you like this kind of movie check it out ... !

Originally posted by Reiner
Well, finally had a chance to watch it and it's actually not bad, in fact a rather entertaining Sci-Fi/Horror flick with not too much gore or actual violence shown.
What else to say? Nothing much I guess, but if you like this kind of movie check it out ... !

Pitch Black is a bloody brilliant movie. Too many people, especially the narrow minded critics, presume that it's just another monster movie in the 'Alien ripoff' genre. But it's not about the monsters that really are just 'also there'. It's about the people and especially the redemption of Diesel's character. It's destined to become a cult classic and I look forward to the further adventures of Richard B Riddick.

Vin Diesel is destined for big things. The guy's shot up in the wages stakes, and some of his forthcoming projects sound incredible.

Brilliant!

I agree... Very good film. DTS to which was good concidering it wasn't really a big budget flick. Proves that you don't have to throw money away to make a good Si-fi film

As for Vin Diesel.... He is so THE MAN Can't wait for the fast and the furious on DVD and for his upcoming films.

Keep and eye out.....

I've got to agree. This is a very good Sci-Fi pic.
The visuals are a little wierd at first, but the sound is top notch.

It's the next thing I'll be watching on my new DVD player :D

this film is a ood example of what can be done with a script and a good director. great balance between exposition and story progression.
maybe less cgi would have made it even better but as is its still pretty d*mn good.
mr diesel may go a long way with the right material.

if you ain't seen it - watch it soon

steve

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom