1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just seen..... Ocean's 11

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Drunken Master, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Drunken Master

Drunken Master

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    When I was over in the US I saw on of the best re-makes that I have ever seen. Ocean's 11 was just brilliant.

Clooney is the closest thing that Hollywood has as a screnn idol in the Carey Grant mode. The only thing I didn't like was the Tally-ho brit, typical, but funny sterotype. Soderberg gets great performances from all his actors including Zeta-Jones

A definite purchase on DVD....

I also saw the trailer of Rollerball, with American Pie's Chris Klein. This looks like it's gonna be crash, bang overload in the style of Fast and the furious. Probably be rubbish but loadsa bass

2. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I can't wait for this one. Soderbergh is unarguably one of the very best directors in the world at this moment. Certainly one of my favourite.

Clooney was great in Soderbegh's 'Out Of Sight', and I can imagine this being just as brilliant.

Soderbergh doesn't just make films, he captures stories.

3. mr chadwick

mr chadwick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i agree out of sight was indeed a wicked film,as was erin brokavich,but i have to say traffic was one of the worst films i have ever seen.:eek:

oceans 11,i cant wait!