just seen Monsters Inc.

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by fishyben, Feb 3, 2002.

1. fishyben

fishyben

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i was in australia last week and saw 'Monsters Inc.' i needed my sides stitching up afterwards, great film - go see - nuff said.

2. common

common

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Went to see it yesterday - fantastic family film, my 3 year old daughter wanted to stay at the end and watch it again ! This is going to be great on DVD with superb bass and surround effects.

However going to the cinema made me remember why I mostly now wait for the DVD release - £30 for 2 adults and one child with popcorn etc - bloody hell

3. andy-p

andy-p

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just got back from the cinema myself. Not normally a cartoon fan, but this film just rocks! No way is this a kids film, well I didn’t spot much ‘kids level’ stuff!

The attention to detail and creativity is just awesome, how do these guys come up with such original content and storylines?! And the usual Pixar out-takes at the end…… unreal!

Only slight criticisms are there were a few sound drop-out moments, and I think the LFE channel guy got a bit carried away, the bass was way too over powering in several places of the film. Maybe just my cinema though.

Can’t wait for the DVD version!

Andy P.

4. alextgreen

alextgreen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I like my friends on the inside. I got to see it waaaaaaaaaaaaay early. Didn't think it would be appropriate to post when I did see it, but I really like that film. DVD release should kick butt.

ps, I've seen it 4 times, nya-nya!

5. Thor

Thor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Only 4 times. :D

Scary feet, scary feet, scary feet, scary feet, scary feet.
    Kid's awake!
    Scary feet, scary feet, scary feet, scary feet, scary feet.
    Kid's asleep.
    ROARGHHHH!!!!!
    :D

6. graham_ew

graham_ew

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What about the short film "For the birds" that was on before hand ,,,,,,,My belly was aching before Monsters Inc even started.. Must say if this film dosent get the Oscar then there is no justice Pixar really do know how to tell a story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!