1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just seen: JP3

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Reiner, Sep 4, 2001.

1. Reiner

Reiner

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Watched JP3 in Bangkok on Sunday (beautiful cinema with reclining chairs, lot's of leg room and nice interior) with a group of friends, just for the fun of it.<br />However as expected it was nothing really new, same old story with just some new dinosaurs thrown in - which seem to get very clever and are being able to communicate. Aeh, let's just overlook that ...<br />If you are really bored or did like JP1&2 than this might be the movie for you, but if you found JP2 already rather boring or rated it as 'just another sequel' then don't bother.

Leaves me just to worry that there will be another sequel due to the open ending .... PLEASE NOT!

Rating: ***1/2 (for die-hard fans only), else **

2. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +858
    What a stinker. Someone was having a laugh when they came up with this one, and what was the deal with the ending? Did they run out of ideas or money? I can't decide. Maybe it was a joke.

Anyone watching this needs to make sure they disengage their brain before sitting down, otherwise it's a most infuriating film. It's little more than "more of the same" but not as good. Mind you, it's better than The Lost World...not much though.

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ive gotta disagree with you guys I really enjoyed it all right so its got some ridiculous dialogue and everybody puts themselves in stupid situations just to set up the next scene but like the mummy returns once this starts rolling it doesnt stop until its rather unfortunate ending( i was half expecting a pteradactyl to fly across the screen and pick that waving bloke off).<br /> Two things save this film william h macey a guy who can turn **** to gold and the birdhouse scene great nailbiting tension apparently overseen by speilberg.

4. Paul D

Paul D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +391
    I didn't think the film was that bad, ie it was more "tense" as such.<br />I just could not believe the ending. We all sat there stunned on how quick the action scene just ended. In fact we wondered if the projectionist had missed a reel!.<br />One minute they were running for their lives, the next a marine on the beach (cue end titles!).<br />Very Very poor....(and this is from somebody who loves Armaggeddon!).