Just Seen Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by kevb, Oct 13, 2002.

1. kevb

kevb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    One thing sums this up.:D :D :D :D :D

Good fun for the Kids or in my case Myself and The Wife. Cracking transfer an excellent sound mix and plenty of jokes aimed at adults. The film has its flaws, but as far as entertainment value goes you'll get your money's worth. Smaller kids might be frightened by the aliens or the parental kidnappings, but overall this is fun for the entire family

2. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    i enjoyed this too....... i saw thunderpants (i think thats what it was called) about the same time and much preffered jimmy.

ad

3. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just watched this tonight. Thought it was brilliant fun and agree with everything Kev said.

There are indeed flaws (since when could humans breathe in space?) but it's all part of its charm :D

The extras on the disk are nothing to write home about but I loved the Interstitials which contain short scenes not in the movie (specially written for the advert). Great fun.

I'm now considering buying the Jimmy Neutron: Confusion Fusion DVD which contains several episodes from the TV series :blush: Is the animation the same or will I be disappointed?

4. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Better than I expected, quite enjoyable. Liked the Birdie Song joke.

5. kevb

kevb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    It's great fun isn't it.:D The animation on the Jimmy Neutron: Confusion Fusion DVD is about the same quality maybe a little less detailed but still good.:smashin:

6. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers :D

Was investigating that other DVD Kev but turns out it's not the entire series as I thought. Apparently there are a shedload of episodes :eek: and only the first 9 are on the DVD, so I think I will wait for a boxset :D