1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just seen Blade 2

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Taz, Apr 1, 2002.

1. Taz

Taz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, Saw Blade 2 on Saturday, not gonna say a lot about it so as not to give anything away apart from if you liked the first one, you'll like the 2nd.

But i will answer any questions you may have;)

Taz.:cool:

2. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,205
    yep, i saw it this weekend aswell. Much the same as the first, nothing new, Wesley Snipes, just kills a lot of vampires...

3. raigraphixs

raigraphixs
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16,014
    Just saw B2, gotta say i was dissapointed. All it was 'Aliens' film but with vampires.

Too much shooting, and effects, and ropey CGI characters fighting.

The camera work was great, it was too dark. Whereas the first film had day scenes, like when decon frost holds the small girl across the road, and baldes rescues her, this film was lacking in colour, and had no real good scenes to remember.

I know vampires only like the dark, but where as frost could go out in the daylight, these vamps had no progressed that far, they only had faces that could eat whole pizzas!!.

Luke from Bros was great as the main villian, but with the mouth thing, it was too much a monster movie, and forgotten when the lights came on.

Also those martial arts vampires were extremly quiet and fast when they came to blades warehouse, but when tracking the killer vamps, they were very heavy footed.

After the director did Kronos, i thought he might re-invent the Vampire film, but no. It was a typical hollywood film. I might still re-watch it on dvd though!.

My 2cents.

ta

rai

4. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    :cool:

Me switch off brain. Me see Blade. Me like Blade. Me buy bad pair of shades. Me kill passersby pretending they are vampires.

:D

But what was with the wrestling moves?

5. bob007

bob007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    poiton, you been on those alcopops again¿

Looking forward to B2, my son has it on VCD but iv'e only watched the first five minutes, I will wait for the DVD release.

bob

6. Phil Hinton

Phil Hinton
    Editor Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,135
    I saw the original for the first time a few weeks ago, quite enjoyable, will wait on the dvd.