Just purchased: Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D

dave1de

Yes, yes, I know :eek:

However, I love 3D films, and have practically all that are out at the mo (I have bloomin tons of pairs of glasses kiking about).

Anyway, I just stuck it in my computer, watched the title scene, and the 3D effect is just WOW :eek: Never seen such good home use 3D on a DVD before.

Look forward to watching it (not for the film, just for the cool 3D)

K

krusty

i passed on this dvd although spy kids 3d i purchased. the worse 3d dvd i watched was amityville 3d and it gave me a splitting headache the following day.

dave1de

krusty said:
the worse 3d dvd i watched was amityville 3d

I got this in the January sales for £11 last year. The 3D was total rubbish, infact it wasn't barely 3D at all. I was gonna take it back it virgin saying that it is practically daylight robbery selling something this crap. I however I stuck it on ebay at 99p and the bidding went through the roof :rotfl:

Sold it for £26 :)

Marc

Distinguished Member
i've been tempted to get that, and spy kids 3d actually, but i'm not sure how well they'll work.. on a 3d imax dvd i bought i had to spend ages modifying the colour settings on my tv so that the blue and red were right, and i can't be arsed doing that again..

just bought an asian horror movie called "the park" though, will let you know what that's like, cost me about £2 from cd-wow

BadAss

Banned
I'm interested in 3d movies, what glasses do they use and where do you get them from? Whats the best 3d movies to get?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom