1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just purchased a Mark Levinson 431

Discussion in 'TAG McLaren Audio Owners' Forum' started by Raphie, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Raphie

Raphie
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    As a BIG upgrade for stereo from my 100x5R (who now only controls CENTER and SURROUND) My question is, how can i let the AV32 192 control by Levinson? The Levinson has both RJ45 and 12volt minijack triggers, does anyone have the experience on how to make this work? The sound is superb, but i would like the automation

2. Kevinc

Kevinc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    See, among others, the thread "Should I Upgrade?" started by Caleb. Basically if you have the 7.1 channel version AV32R you can use the action switches on the back to control the ML using its 12v trigger, just like the Bryston discussed in that thread. If, like Caleb and myself, you don't have the 7.1 version with the action switches you're faced with finding another route, some options for which are discussed in that thread. I don;t think the RJ45 on the ML is compatible with the TAG BUS.