1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just phoned ITV Digital

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by paiger, Oct 31, 2001.

1. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    About my cruddy old Phillips digibox. I asked around my mates and one actually has the Pace 735 so we got it over and tried it and it was superb compared to mine. So I fone them up, tell them I've been a customer for 2 years and I want my digibox which crashes 3 times a day swapped out. Off he goes for half an hour and comes back asking who this mate is and can he call him to make sure I'm not lying. If he can't verify that my mate actually has the Pace then there is nothing they can do.

I tell him he has two choices. Either he swaps the Phillips for the Pace or I cancell and go to a shop and get the box I want. The latter being hugely inconvenient and much more expensive for them. Still no joy. At the end of the day I have a box I don't want and the guy has called me a liar. Thats fantastic service. I'm ringing them back shortly to cancell, probably for good. Once it's gone I'll then look at any other options (Sky etc.)

Bleedin idiots, no wonder they are going down.

S

2. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just phoned back to cancel, got put on to customer liasons. Pace DTR 735 coming my way next Wednesday. Why does it have to be this way?

3. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Oh yeah, forgot to add the months credit they gave me for my inconvenience.

4. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,524
    see what happens when you complain....