Just ordered the Samsung LE26R74BDX

timus

Prominent Member
Reaction score
And know i am worried i keep reading posts about the HDMI problem with a PS3, i don' want to have to use component as i will be connecting my Wii on there. If i do have the problem with the TV would i be eligible for a refund?? I have ordered through play.com. I am worried that my new Tv will not be compatible with my PS3 when i get one, i have read posts of other people on the playstation forums who haven't had any problems at all. Should i be worried? Is this problem fixable if my TV has it i don't want to have to swap the leads over if i wont to play each console.

I got the 'BD' version of this tv and it says in my manual issues connecting PC thru DVI -> HDMI, I wish to know this too as my component is used by wii, vga by PC and nothing in HDMI.

you can get a 7 day no matter what refund thingy onceu get ur TV. but make sure its prestine condition

I have come across a possible solution, apparantly when using the HDMI you have to manually switch to it by using the control maybe thats why people could be having problems. I think i will keep my order hopefully this problem is not widespread and that mine is OK.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom