Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Just ordered Blind TX100

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by cliocarl, Sep 4, 2004.

1. cliocarl

cliocarl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Well, I have been planning this purchase for some time now. No where local to demo.

No one has it in stock anywhere, every place I rang is on back order for 3 to 4 weeks!

However I managed to find one shop who had two coming in on tuesday, within 24 hours one had gone, and I just had to have the other!

I was worried incase I didnt have it in time for the Manchester football derby match on the 7th November! LOL

I will let you guys know how the purchase goes, Im picking it up next weekend! :zonked: YEAA HAR

2. phillfyspoon

phillfyspoon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    im sure you will be pleased with your purshase. I bought my panasonic ae300 blind and had no idea what to exspect but it still amazes me everytime i put it on that i could get a 6ft wide screen for just over a grand. Im looking forword to the ae700 out soon :smashin:

3. keylion

keylion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I bought mine blind too. I'm sure you won't be dissapointed.

KL