Just ordered and cant wait

connor1

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well after weeks of should I or shouldnt I have ordered the black shiny beast. Getting it with the usually 2 games motostorm and RFOM. It will be the first time I can see HD output too on my toshiba 37wl66, only had it 6 months LOL so roll on delivery. So once setup what should be the first 10 things, i.e trailers / demos, I do with it to convince the missus it was a wise buy. Look forward to seeing some of you online for a bit of crazy driving. Oh one other thing, I dont have any sort of headset for the comms bit, any suggestions or recommendations.

If you want to convince the missus it was a good buy then buy a blu ray disc and a HDMI lead (if the package doesnt already come with one).

download flOw, GTHD, atleast some blu-ray footage, i would say register your PS3, but your too late. play motorstorm first, it looks better than RFOM, uses HD well.

Don't forget Super Rub A Dub - love that game, and so does the missus...and Lemmings. Not exactly cutting edge stuff in many ways, but really entertaining..and I reckon that's what it's about myself.

...and welcome!

Just getting into Resistance online and finding it a right hoot! 32 player Free-for-All is such good fun!!

Oh, and as fatbloke mentions, Super Rub A Dub is quite a nice game and utilises the motion sensored controller well! I think your other half will be impressed by that!

Buy Flow and Blast Factor (because they're cheap and good value), play Motorstorm from the 'in car' view, the graphics look so much better, and buy Tears of the Sun on Blu-Ray, because its a decent film and looks stunning :)

All the women in my family love Super Rub A Dub, and Flow - theyre the two £3.49 games to go for. Blastfactor is good but its a shootemup, so isnt necessarily as female friendly as the other two :)

but the other 2 are about death! Super Rub a Dub, little ducks die, and in flOw its eat or be eaten! in Blast Factor you're killing germs! no one likes germs!

well i couldnt wait for play so cancelled my order and went and got one from blockbusters. Just about to set it up, Im like a kid in a sweet shop LOL. Just been reading some other threads and it looks like sony have pulled Flow and rub-a-dub-dub, gutted

well i couldnt wait for play so cancelled my order and went and got one from blockbusters. Just about to set it up, Im like a kid in a sweet shop LOL. Just been reading some other threads and it looks like sony have pulled Flow and rub-a-dub-dub, gutted

I was on the PSN shop a little while ago and whilst I couldn't find Rub-A-Dub-Dub I'm sure Flow was still there. Anyway I would imagine it's only a matter of time before they are back.

So once setup what should be the first 10 things, i.e trailers / demos, I do with it to convince the missus it was a wise buy.

If you have children and a lot of digital photos then load them up to your PS3 and put it in slideshow mode, she will love it.

All the women in my family love Super Rub A Dub, and Flow - theyre the two £3.49 games to go for. Blastfactor is good but its a shootemup, so isnt necessarily as female friendly as the other two :)

I would add lemmings to that my sister loves that game when ever she comes to mine she's bugging me to play it.

if you downloaded the update, you can play motorstorm at the same time.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom