1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just off too Sevenoaks Aberdeen

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by John Langton, Apr 14, 2005.

1. John Langton

John Langton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Im just off too sevenoaks too loan a 2910 there going to give me a DVI and component cable. I think Ive arranged for piers to come up june to do an ISF but in the meantime what kind of things should I be looking at in this player with regards to PQ? Also as they seem a good shop Im sure they will allow me to loan others in time so are there any other players recomended? Also Ive read on here that the 2900 is a very good player should I also consider this player? Is the component output of this once top end player just as good as the HDMI output on the 2910?

Help and comments appreciated in this very tough time of selecting a player :)

PS Can anyone give me names of some good test disks and chapters

Cheers

John

2. barongreenback

barongreenback

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +60
    I bought my 2910 from Sevenoaks and was impressed with the quality of the staff there - although it's a franchise operation so I guess individual stores are different. I always try some of my oldest DVDs to see how the player handles the footage - the original Lock Stock and Matrix.