• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Just moved to the UK, The best place to buy 3 Pioneer Plasmas

2manytoyz

Established Member
I know this probaly doesn't belong in here but i'm not sure where else to post. I need 2 X 506 and 1 X436 Pioneer plasmas. Would you guys recommend any store. I live in Purley (south London) so any store near by would be great. I will also need a full home set up as in surround sound and projector set up. I was thinking some where like comet, dixon, etc but I think a smaller store might be better. Any help would be great.

Thank you

drguptagaurav

Established Member
hi,

if you want a good cheap deal then dixons online is best price check the thread called best price for pio 436xde. the problem is it talkes a while due to erratic website but you can get 436xde for 2154 GBP.

gaurav

N

nedaruss

Try onebetterbuy.com excellent service (have just spent nearly £4000 with them including a 436xde at a VERY competitive price), is actually the internet arm of a small independant pioneer dealer.

:thumbsup:

huntere

Prominent Member
I can recommend Musical Images in Beckenham - not far from you.

Ask for Andy. May not be as cheap as internet but with such a considerable urchase he may be able to look after you.

Excellent store and Andy really knows his stuff

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom