Just madam posing again...

Pete Delaney

If you run out of ideas but want to post and you can't find an obligatory duck then go for the dog instead.... note to self... get out more;)

On the first lots of the white rug was blown out so I reduced the exposure in LR3. It has left a lot of aritifacts which is a shame as I thought it could do better with a RAW file. The amazing thing is that this was a 6 second exposure and she kept still!!

Claras%2BChair.jpg

This one exposed very nicely though. Both shots with compact Oly XZ-1

Clara%2Bon%2Bher%2Bcrate.jpg

Pete:)

RajP

Distinguished Member
Wow...thanks Raj that's a warmly welcomed, enthusiastic response :)... Clara will be delighted as she's not wearing any make-up:laugh:

Pete.

But she has done her hair nicely!!!:thumbsup:

shotokan101

Suspended
very nice - but why 6 seconds on the first shot Pete ?

Jim

Pete Delaney

very nice - but why 6 seconds on the first shot Pete ?

Jim

Well Jim it goes like this... have you ever seen the instructions regarding the holy hand grenade?:devil:

Seriously though...It was just an indoor manual shot and I used a small aperture at ISO 100. She was being still...so I pushed my luck a little.

shotokan101

Suspended
Well Jim it goes like this... have you ever seen the instructions regarding the holy hand grenade?:devil:

Seriously though...It was just an indoor manual shot and I used a small aperture at ISO 100. She was being still...so I pushed my luck a little.

LOL - I still reckon you live in a coalmine :D

Jim

ziplex

Novice Member
Lovely shots of a gorgeous dog, she's a beaut :smashin: (baffled by the stillness for 6 secs though) :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom