1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just how long does delivery from bluejeanscable take?

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by Grimley, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Grimley

Grimley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +82
    I ordered a 30ft component cable from bluejeans.com in the states nearly 4 weeks ago & it still hasn't arrived yet. Anyone else
    waited this long??

2. helen B

helen B

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, Grimleys,
    I ordered some from bluejeanscable and it only took a couple of working days (ordered friday evening arrived tuesday morning). I only ordered 4 feet lengths so cannot comment on your longer leads and how long it takes to process. Suggest you e-mail them. I take it when you payed/ordered you got comfirmation of the transaction from Paypal who they use?.
    Helenb

3. Grimley

Grimley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +82
    Cheers Helen

Yes, I did get confirmation from Paypal regarding my order. However I emailed bluejeans enquiring about their alternative shipping options, they replied & I considered them to be on the expensive side so I told them to post it the normal way.

That was on the 3rd of Feb & I've not heard a squeak since. I fear it has fallen into the hands of HM customs as the value was roughly £65- so I may have to pay duty VAT etc...

edit: I looked at bluejeans site & they quote 4-6 weeks for international orders so I'll wait a little longer B4 I'll complian about delivery times...

4. UZUBAIRU

UZUBAIRU

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    When I placed an order with them they sent me an e-mail after I had paid via Paypal offereing me faster delivery options for international orders.

I paid an extra £8 and the cables (35 ft s-video and component) arrived in less than a week.

Umu