Just how long does delivery from bluejeanscable take?

Grimley

I ordered a 30ft component cable from bluejeans.com in the states nearly 4 weeks ago & it still hasn't arrived yet. Anyone else
waited this long??

H

helen B

Hi, Grimleys,
I ordered some from bluejeanscable and it only took a couple of working days (ordered friday evening arrived tuesday morning). I only ordered 4 feet lengths so cannot comment on your longer leads and how long it takes to process. Suggest you e-mail them. I take it when you payed/ordered you got comfirmation of the transaction from Paypal who they use?.
Helenb

Grimley

Cheers Helen

Yes, I did get confirmation from Paypal regarding my order. However I emailed bluejeans enquiring about their alternative shipping options, they replied & I considered them to be on the expensive side so I told them to post it the normal way.

That was on the 3rd of Feb & I've not heard a squeak since. I fear it has fallen into the hands of HM customs as the value was roughly £65- so I may have to pay duty VAT etc...

edit: I looked at bluejeans site & they quote 4-6 weeks for international orders so I'll wait a little longer B4 I'll complian about delivery times...

UZUBAIRU

When I placed an order with them they sent me an e-mail after I had paid via Paypal offereing me faster delivery options for international orders.

I paid an extra £8 and the cables (35 ft s-video and component) arrived in less than a week.

Umu

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom