1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just had to share this...

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Caimbeul, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Caimbeul

Caimbeul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    :hiya: Hello all you DLP lovers out there. I have been forced to the dark side of LCD technology but wanted to share this with you.

Just had Comet turn up and take my faulty SP46 away. They litterally cartwheeled it down the stairs - God knows what state it will be in when someone opens the box! I asked what they were doing and they said it was broken. I replied it has a small mark on the screen and the geomatry is out which can be fixed. They said doesnt matter classed as broken.

Too :censored: right it is now mate!...Jesus!

Such a waste!

2. Lion

Lion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +159
    I had a similar experience with a tosh 51wh36 crt rptv that went back for a full refund,
    the guys turned up and after lobbing it out the front door onto the path they proceded to use it's castors to try and push it over a long wonky concrete slabbed path :eek:
    then two of the castors ripped out of the bottom along with a chunk of chipboard attatched, I know this because they left them for me to pick up after they had gone,
    so then they got a two wheel trolley and shoved the bottom of it under the set with the screen resting on the handle and away they went to their van to lob it on. :eek: :eek: :eek:
    it's only fault was a sloping picture that they had'nt managed to fix when they had it back to their workshop,
    but after that treatment from the toshiba delivery/collection guys it must have been a total write off.