• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Just had a weird discussion with seme uk re LG plasma


Established Member
Sold my mate a nice LG Plasma, front of the screen had a small bit of scratching on it.

Looked into ordering a new piece of glass for the front...the screen is behind this glass.

The woman on the phone called it a Lenticular screen...WTF?

I thought they were on LCD's?

AFAIK the screens is just a piece of perxpex/glass with so anti glare coating on it?

It is clear that there is a gap between the front piece and the actual display itself...is there another name for it?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom