Just Grabbed Rhythmik FV15HP from B-stock

amityeric

I am replacing an SVS PB-1000. This is my first serious sub and I hope it was worth the upgrade. I got a decent deal as a b-stock item. Enrico said a customer had used it for about an hour and upgraded to an FV18. It still has the full five year warranty. Has anyone had one of these?

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
I am replacing an SVS PB-1000. This is my first serious sub and I hope it was worth the upgrade. I got a decent deal as a b-stock item. Enrico said a customer had used it for about an hour and upgraded to an FV18. It still has the full five year warranty. Has anyone had one of these?

Congrats man! As you said that is some serious sub. :thumbsup: @fayeanddavid owns it and likely one of the "few" UK Rythmik owners.

It looks great and BIG upgrade to PB1000 just by judging the measured performance. And the best thing with Rythmik products is the sound (bass) quality should be superb!

This is UK forum you are welcome to write here, but if mods don´t mind and you want to chat with other owners you can find hundreds of them here (US):

Keep us posted how it sounds after it arrives!

fayeanddavid

Distinguished Member
Congrats man! As you said that is some serious sub. :thumbsup: @fayeanddavid owns it and likely one of the "few" UK Rythmik owners.

It looks great and BIG upgrade to PB1000 just by judging the measured performance. And the best thing with Rythmik products is the sound (bass) quality should be superb!

This is UK forum you are welcome to write here, but if mods don´t mind and you want to chat with other owners you can find hundreds of them here (US):

Stonking sub, mine still makes me smile after all these years, great piece of kit!!
did think about going the sealed route recently but can't think of any reason as to why I should apart from upgraditis, so I will stay with the Rythmik

amityeric

LOL. Didn't realize this was a UK only forum! Guess I should read the fine print. Anyway, thanks for welcoming me in! I have a friend in Southampton and a sister-in-law in London so maybe that places me directly in the "in club" . . . ?

amityeric

Stonking sub, mine still makes me smile after all these years, great piece of kit!!
did think about going the sealed route recently but can't think of any reason as to why I should apart from upgraditis, so I will stay with the Rythmik

Glad you like it. I can't wait to get it and try to set it up. But it seems like I need a science degree! Oh well. I'll figure it out. I hear that Brian and Enrico are very helpful!

amityeric

Just got the tracking information. Should be here next Monday. I'll let y'all know how it sounds when I get it set up!

Ormy

Didn't realize this was a UK only forum!

Not UK only, we welcome members of all nations, it's just UK based. But yeah if you want to discuss Rhythmik with other owners you will likely get more responses from fellow owners on a US based forum like AVSforum.

Hope you enjoy the new sub.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom