• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Just Got This

delboyuk2005uk

Just got this xbox, but I want to delete everything on the hard drive and put my own stuff on there.

which is the best way to do this: (installer disc)?
I basically want to put divx films onto my hard drive and watch them back, currently I have no idea how to do this on my xbox, maybe I dont have th apps to do it

Ok my 360 spending means I can't justify keeping this and my other LE xbox (2 xbox's) with a 360 as well, so up for grabs is;

*American solid white case (plastic is white) XCM full case including bottom & dvd bezel. Jewel hole with jewel cleared & lit by blue led.(led not in pic)
*Xbox motherboard is the best mint V1.1 with also RS Components MCPX cooler heatsink.
*Xecuter 2.6CE white edition chip (front control switches for on/off, bios select & protect) with LAN & HD led's on switch too. (see pic)
*Maxtor 200GB Diamond Max 10 brand new hard drive 7200RPM ata133.
*ATA133 cable
*Blue HDD led (3-4kMCD)
*White LAN led (4kMCD)
*White/Blue front power/eject led's
*Brand new LG dvd drive flashed with LG/Hitachi firmware & board modded with external rear switch for DVD/CD (reads everything) Switch even on the fly! Yup reads originals too!
*Twin genuine MS 's' controllers fitted into American solid white 's' cases to match.

*This xbox is fully live compatible. HD & eeprom at unmarried virgin state.

Hard drive has Xbox Media Center and MameOx & Surreal 64 etc (roms removed per rules). EVOx dashboard. Flash bios etc.
Enigma switch on drive (PAL/NTSC/JAP). Huge amount of skins for dash.
PXhdd loader. Boxplorer etc etc.

Brand new still sealed original Project Gotham Racing 2 game (due delivery tomorrow) included.
Brand new safety power lead from MS.

Built as though I was keeping it.

blisteringblue

Why are you starting so many threads about the same subject? We've read you have this new xbox ok. One thread will do.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom