1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just got my panny PWD7 today

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by rmaxwell1, Feb 10, 2005.

1. rmaxwell1

rmaxwell1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Got my PWD7 42" today and its fantastic, just like to thank the people on her who contribute to the threads about this screen which made me decide to buy it. So glad I cancelled my Tiny order and got this looks great got it mounted on my wall in my bedroom and got a Toshiba home cinema system with it as well. Played a DVD today and the picture was great I am only using S-video at the moment as I need to get some rca-bnc converters but even S-video looks great so cant wait to see it connected with component. Still gotta get my sky box hooked up though but thats fitted in my old room at the moment. Also played my Xbox on it and that was great on such a big screen. So thanks everyone for posting so much positive stuff about the pannys.

2. 406lx

406lx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Got mine yesterday aswell, only problem is my new place isnt ready until mid March :thumbsdow

Only had it out to check the screen isnt smashed, roll on March

3. w3dal

w3dal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +550
    where did u get your screens from guys??

4. adymartin

adymartin
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    getting mine tomorrow, from avsales. avsales have done nothing but impress me so far with their friendly advice and service, i only ordered my set yesterday and it's coming tomorrow, how good is that

5. rmaxwell1

rmaxwell1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    got mine from ebuyer.com, didnt deliver when they said it was gonna come so was dissapointed and couldnt find a phone number on their site but after searching on google found one. Find ebuyer are usually good but wouldnt use them again for a big purchase. Also got sky+ last weekend and got a JS scart box from AV sales was impressed with their fast delivery.

6. 406lx

406lx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Got mine from av-sales, spot on service. Would defo go there again for my next plasma purchase (When I have some money that is) :D