Quantcast

Just Got my Holo3dgraph card

fatrich

Help from all u hd3 card owners

this card has just arrived this morning the the card, remote ,infra red unit and the installation disc.I will be installing it tonight, but not being a computer expert is straight forward to do and on the immersive webiste forum there are new drivers and other info , do i need to refere to these or is the installation disc on its own ok.

I am running Win Me with a redeon 9000 card

many thanks

richard

J

Jenz

Use the 1.6 AND 1.6b update from the Site AND the 17th Oct Drivers from the Site.

Email if you get stuck and I can talk you thru by phone.

Neil.

whistlingDogg

Standard Member
Jenz,

Where did you get this card from? and if you don't mind me asked, how much did it cost?

cheers!

fatrich

Neil
thank you as all way.

Whistling dogg
i bought my card from digital connection in the states the advertised price was as follows
$895.00 but they charged me $845.00
delivery was $20.00

the exchange rate was $1.5596 to £1.00 = £554.62
then i got a call from the customs and i didnt get charded any duty only VAT which was £68+£10 handling costs.

digital connection marked the product down as costing $600.00 on the package (dont know why they did that )
;)
but it saved me £34.00+

cheers

richard

C

Couch Potato

Hi Richard, the tranny is on its way, I sent it via courier yesterday (it's in a HP Toner cartridge box in case you wonder what the box is when it arrives!).

Hope everythings goes well with the H3D.

Steve

fatrich

Steve
thank you very much, i will let u know when it arrives.

Just a quick HD3 question, got it loaded on my htpc and used the supplied instalation cd, then i noticed on immersives website there are updated drivers the "Holo3d V16B " which i downloaded and installed , double clicked on the holo3d icon and it says version 16b.Then i noticed there is another file on the web site "updated drivers dated 17/10/02 i downloaded this and it just seems to be release notes is this right and where are the updated driver in this , there seems to be noting to install.
Not tried the card out yet as i am still waiting for my sdi modded player.
cheers

richard

whistlingDogg

Standard Member
Can someone give me a quick rundown as to what this card offers

thanks

C

Couch Potato

Hi Richard, cant really check at the moment but I think that the updated drivers are to fix a couple of minor problems.

Just delete the old ones, reboot and when XP recognises the H3D card point it to where you've saved the new drivers.

Welcome to the holo club!!

Steve

fatrich

Steve
cheers for the advice, but i havent upgraded to xp yet still running Win Me which is crap.

richard

Top Bottom