• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Just got my Hitachi 42PD5300 > Someting missing though..?

S

Symey

hi all

Literally just taken delivery of my spanky new Hitachi 42" - Unpacked and noticed that i appear to be a power cable short - one is required for the panel and one for the media box.

the quick guide keeps emphasising the fact that i should use the 'white sleeved cable' for the panel and the 'unsleeved cable' for the media box

the only power cables i have though are one white (fused with 5amp) and a 2 pin euro which is obviously no good

no probs with the white 5 amp - that will go in the panel - but what about the media box

i have lots of compatible sized cables as im a pc builder but what amp should the fuse be?

Can anybody help me out as i dont want to blow the thing up or cause any damage!!

many thanks

Sy

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom