1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just got my EOS 300d

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by gingercat, Aug 11, 2004.

1. gingercat

gingercat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    ...and it's fantastic :thumbsup:

I had ordered from Dixons online, but their stock control system is a shambles so I gave up waiting :boring: and ordered from Cameras2U instead and received a very speedy next day delivery :smashin:

Initial impressions of the camera are that it is everything I had hoped for - fast accurate focusing, virtually no shutter-lag when taking a photo and (most importantly) the end results are great!

Just need to spend some time getting used to using an SLR properly again now after years of using point and shoot digicams :eek:

I may get brave and upgrade the firmware to the "tweaked" version that enables more features... but think I'll play it safe for a while and just enjoy it.

2. steve tyler

steve tyler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    good luck with the camera m8,i too ordered from cameras2u.com and as you say a very speedy next day delivery...reccomended.

3. aliflack

aliflack
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    just placed my order with ebuyer, seems to be about £5-£10 quid cheaper...

anyone know where to get the matching case? I've seen it in Cameras2u but wondered if there were others/cheaper alternatives??