just got my beat code from the french website

willp2003

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry to start a new thread, but just got an email from that french website, with a beta code in it - can't test until i get home from work tho :(
go check your emails

woop woop :)

sorry to start a new thread, but just got an email from that french website, with a beta code in it - can't test until i get home from work tho :(
go check your emails

woop woop :)

what french website?

Just got my e-mail as well!!! :thumbsup:

I'm also at work so can't try it yet blimmin :thumbsdow

gamekult i think it was

That was the one.

Nowt in my inbox though, even though I know I was definitely in time before the codes ran out.:(

Maybe it will arrive later, or its the mega refreshing session on Eurogamer later ?.

anyone tested yet silly question but they will work codes are not region specific are they ?

anyone tested yet silly question but they will work codes are not region specific are they ?

I will happily test one out for somebody.;)

i can feel a "just need to go out on a job" moment coming on at work ;)

I hope not but I'll be trying it out at 4:30pm today when I get home from work.

I guess you just enter the code on the usual xbox360 dash redeam code bit.

that french site is a mind f*** i have no idea how to request a code ,could someone po0st a link to the page please :)

that french site is a mind f*** i have no idea how to request a code ,could someone po0st a link to the page please :)

No point now.

The codes they had, ran out on Saturday.

No doubt they had tens of thousands of new sign ups.

Whats these codes for. I have been away this weekend and looks like i have missed tones ha?

The french website:

Gamekult Jeux Video

(Google translate works wonders) had 20000 beta keys. I signed up on Friday 7pm when there was about 18000 keys left.

Not tried my key yet as a small thing called work is in the way...roll on 4pm!

The french website:

Gamekult Jeux Video

(Google translate works wonders) had 20000 beta keys. I signed up on Friday 7pm when there was about 18000 keys left.

Not tried my key yet as a small thing called work is in the way...roll on 4pm!

Its typical, I clicked on the link to verify my account, when there were still keys available, but got no bloody email.:suicide:

This had better be worth it if & when I finally get a key.:rotfl:

I signed up at that website, got a email saying i was successful, but no code yet.

I signed up saturday.

I'll post as soon as (if) i get a code.

Last edited:
Checking when I responded to the auto email, I signed up at approximately 11 pm Friday 10/10/08 so I ought to have had an email from them with a beta code.

Taps fingers impatiently.:rotfl:

I signed up at that website, got a email saying i was successful, but no code yet.

I signed up saturday.

I'll post as soon as (if) i get a code.

did you click the verification link in the email?

I'll try and post my results from using the code later when I get home from work. Whether the game is in French or not, gulp!

I signed up for it as well, clicked on the verification link and there was loads left when I applied, but got no email yet

I signed up for it as well, clicked on the verification link and there was loads left when I applied, but got no email yet

i'm same, loads left, click verification, no code, my mate is same, i'm sure a code will come.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom