just got more confusing noooo

yaboy

right I been on a tv hunt for the past week and say the truth I dont want to end up with a telly that I wont be happy with reason im being fussy :D anyway I have managed to come up with these few as a final round up

1st 50pk590 nice big screen with 1080p and a decent price of £650 only put off is the input lag of 51ms which im sure I will notice as I did on my previous 40w5500

2nd 3d le40c750 got 3d and 200hz can get it for about £650

3rd 42le5300 lg 100hz led £499 a clearance model but at a bargain price

4th ue405800 led with 150 clear motion ultra clear panel and it looks amazing this one for £600

reason id like an led is its good with electric plus look stunning and reason id like a plasma is they are cheap and more bang for your buck

what can shall I do :suicide:

Last edited:

vickster

Distinguished Member
What's more important to you - leccy and aesthetics or picture quality?

vickster

Distinguished Member
Not sure it exists, maybe the top end backlit LEDs are getting there

yaboy

would the sharp LC40LE821E be any good , wish I had brough the g20 when it as 599 :( , i would like a judder free smoth picture with excellent picture quality think the g20 is best matched

yaboy

I know would have brought it from amazon but got this currys voucher wrth £550 so gotta stick with currys , thanks vick lets hope it drops in price soon

vickster

Distinguished Member
Ask Currys to pricematch Richer Sounds and get for £600 or get from Amazon and buy a new washing machine from Currys :D

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom