Just got home with a nice Sharp LC26P50E

Rookies

I have set it all up in lounge for time being to test it all out, And I must say WOW am well impress with it, Honestly can say I am so pleasee with it and am happy to listen to you who told me to go for it.

Now I Just need to find a nice wall mount to fit it on bedroom wall, But the wall mount need to be a certain one. I looked in john lewis they do the type i need for me wall that you know the part that fit on the wall. I need it to be narrow so all screws can fit on the wood work behing the plasterboard. As it going on plasterboard wall with wood frames know what I mean.

Well chuff

Rookies

I have paid full price for it as I could not wait and John Lewis are investigate the Price match and will refund the different. I have done this before with them about 2 years ago where I brough my lounge tv and found it cheaper 3 days later and they refunded the different so they doing the same for this

byron_hinson

yeah good tv, just a shame it's not HD Ready, hope it works ok with the Xbox 360 which outputs in 1280x720 for 720p considering the low resolution of the Sharp one.

K

knobbs

hi, it is hi def ready and been tested, resulting in very very good pics.

Eiji

Its HDTV compatible but not HD Ready.

The panel resolution is 960x540 and for it to be HD Ready it would have to be atleast 1280x720.

K

knobbs

hi, yes it will be scaled down, but like i said the results were very impressive.
just as good if not better than a panny plasma showing hi def.

Trending threads

Top Bottom