Just got a Tosh 37WLT68

P

Perry103

Arrived today, given an 8am-1pm delivery and arrives at 1.05, why did i get up at 7.30.

The PQ is superb, much better than my Philips 32" LCD.

Sky HD gets installed tommorrow so hopefully theres even better things to come.

Now just need to get myself some decent HDMI and component cables ordered.

Perry

pixelpidgeon

Distinguished Member
nice one perry. a Great choice! :D Ive only got freesat from sky but the picture quality is superb! Everyone who sees it says the picture quality is good. I was almost tempted by an offer of half price sky hd my self recently. Decided against it in the end, mainly because im getting a xbox HD-DVD soon, and i can connect this to my pc & projector, as well as the 360 to the tosh. Anyway, enjoy your new tv.

cheers, pixel

Pug72

I had this set delivered today also.

Told delivery was between 8am and 6pm. Yes I waited all day and it came at 5!

Anyway, yes loving it!! Was surprised how well Sky looks on it, the inbuilt digi tuner is defo better for 'terrestrial channels' though.

Viewing angle is a tad narrow but I just swivel the set to face where ever I'm sat and then there's no problem.

Gunna take me a while to find settings I like. It's a fine balance with keeping the dark details apparrant whilst at the same time trying to keep the overall brightness down to help with the blacks.

Loving how it handles motion with no hint of blurring.

The 360 looks awesome as I expected & I played a 720p Spiderman 3 trailer through it and was blown away!!

Just got my glass stand to try to get delivered (hard to find someone in to sign for it) and I'm set.

:thumbsup:

Pug72

Thanks.

That's pretty close to my initial set up, apart from the sharpness (-50 seems very low) & I haven't touched the individual colour levels.

P

Perry103

Thanks

I'll give these settings a try today and see how they come out.

Perry

M

MacUK

Really want a 26" version of the WLT68 to come out for my computer/xbox360 desk in the dining room, currently have a 32WLT66 and love it but would like to have the improved motion handling offered by the 68 range.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom