just got a lets be clear at 800 card

just got home and had a lets be clear at 800 card through the post. says that new 4g mobile services are coming to my area so might need a filter. now im about 30 yards from a mobile mast and some of my channels are broadcast on mux 60. so im going to be paying very close attention to the quality of my tv signal from now on.

anyone have any problems with 4G affecting their freeview?

Rodders53

Distinguished Member
See your replies to the same question you asked on digital spy.

Bit pointless posting the same on 2 forums isn't it?
Not at all... Not all readers of this forum will use DSpy. The OP may get different views here? Maybe more or maybe less helpful.

I got one of those cards about three or four months ago... The local mobile mast had new cabinets installed around that time. About two weeks ago the pole / mast and antennas were replaced. I have no idea if the 4G signals have started, and as Freeview is not our primarily watched service (freesat) I can't be sure if there's any issues.

As it's not in line of sight from my antenna to the transmitter (ch 59) I doubt I'll have trouble. Had I been using the new Freeview (lite) relay (ch60) it may have been a different story?

Last week our cul-de-sac got leaflet dropped by a local "aerial firm" offering to supply and fit 4G filters and new aerials etc.,. Bit on the shady side imho as the at800 people are being paid to do this for those affected for free by the mobile companies!

Last edited:
Last week our cul-de-sac got leaflet dropped by a local "aerial firm" offering to supply and fit 4G filters and new aerials etc.,. Bit on the shady side imho as the at800 people are being paid to do this for those affected for free by the mobile companies!
And in a few years time they will be able to do it all again with 700MHz filters.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom