Just got a Gamecube for £30 with Donky Konga at Toys R Us!!

Inked

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
As title says, i've just returned from Milton Keynes where I managed to pick up the Gamecube Donkey Konga bundle for £30 at Toys R Us, Bargain!!!:D

me and my girlfriend saw that yesterday, looks a great deal - do you think its worth getting for playing some gamecube games on?....or wait for the Wii and get the games then?

Theres about 8 games on the cube i would really love to buy.

Ade

Its entirely up to you. But £30 is the price of a new game, so to get the console effectively free is a steal. I have DEFINITELY had my £30's worth of gaming on it. Its the same price as 1 nite out.

Definately worth getting, you can always trade it in towards the cost of the Wii when it comes out

smashed said:
Its entirely up to you. But £30 is the price of a new game, so to get the console effectively free is a steal. I have DEFINITELY had my £30's worth of gaming on it. Its the same price as 1 nite out.

LOL thats the same way as I look at things when I'm buying a game, people who say there's no replay value to games make me laugh. A game normally lasts me a while anyway as I like to do everything in a game before completing it. I always say just look at it as the same price as a night out, you can't go wrong that way :)

Regrettably, my local Toys R Us are selling the GC alone for £30, nothing bundled in with it. I would almost certainly have invested if it at least had a game, but it didn't.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom