• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Just got a Gamecube for £30 with Donky Konga at Toys R Us!!

AdieJ

me and my girlfriend saw that yesterday, looks a great deal - do you think its worth getting for playing some gamecube games on?....or wait for the Wii and get the games then?

Theres about 8 games on the cube i would really love to buy.

Ade

smashed

Its entirely up to you. But £30 is the price of a new game, so to get the console effectively free is a steal. I have DEFINITELY had my £30's worth of gaming on it. Its the same price as 1 nite out.

Tokoloshe Man

smashed said:
Its entirely up to you. But £30 is the price of a new game, so to get the console effectively free is a steal. I have DEFINITELY had my £30's worth of gaming on it. Its the same price as 1 nite out.

LOL thats the same way as I look at things when I'm buying a game, people who say there's no replay value to games make me laugh. A game normally lasts me a while anyway as I like to do everything in a game before completing it. I always say just look at it as the same price as a night out, you can't go wrong that way :)

Flashy

Distinguished Member
Regrettably, my local Toys R Us are selling the GC alone for £30, nothing bundled in with it. I would almost certainly have invested if it at least had a game, but it didn't.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom