Just found a website that has a guide to CFW and downloading games etc

Bruceorange

Standard Member
So I was having a lil google when I came across this website. Now for many people installing customfirmware and downloading games is easy right? but for me I found it quite hard, so anyway I found this guide online and I bought it was roughly like £8 I think, and I tell you what, it's the best guide I've ever read, it told me step by step how to download games, movies everything really and how to install them on psp and everything, I was really chuffed I sent an email to the owner telling them I would've paid like 2 x the prices for it, they sent me an email back laughing. Anyway check it out if you like, you might find it helpful.

Oh and the best thing about it is, you don't need a "pandora battery" or "magic memory stick" or anything like that, just a psp, computer and memory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DPT1976

Novice Member
So I was having a lil google when I came across this website. Now for many people installing customfirmware and downloading games is easy right? but for me I found it quite hard, so anyway I found this guide online and I bought it was roughly like £8 I think, and I tell you what, it's the best guide I've ever read, it told me step by step how to download games, movies everything really and how to install them on psp and everything, I was really chuffed I sent an email to the owner telling them I would've paid like 2 x the prices for it, they sent me an email back laughing. Anyway check it out if you like, you might find it helpful.

Oh and the best thing about it is, you don't need a "pandora battery" or "magic memory stick" or anything like that, just a psp, computer and memory.

I'm afraid to say that this site is a waste of money as you can get all the info you need on the web for free.

The only games you should be downloading are from the psn otherwise it's just piracy which isn't condoned on here. Also if you want to play back ups of games that you own then you will need cfw on your psp which requires the use of a pandora battery as an ofw psp will not play backups no matter what this site tells you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bruceorange

Standard Member
hey, thanks for your advice but you actually only need a pandora's battery if you are downgrading to 1.50, nowadays you can actually upgrade from any official firmware to a custom firmware using flash recovery which the guide talks about, this method is new and you don't have to buy any tools which is why the guide is great.

thanks

Mr-Bananas

hey, thanks for your advice but you actually only need a pandora's battery if you are downgrading to 1.50, nowadays you can actually upgrade from any official firmware to a custom firmware using flash recovery which the guide talks about, this method is new and you don't have to buy any tools which is why the guide is great.

thanks

People like you dude will kill the PSP.

Why not go out and actually buy some games that people have worked hard on for many months/years instead of steeling them.

You make me sick. :mad::mad:

Scotty

RIP OFF – there are good people out there that would do the service for you free

xist

I wonder who those kind souls might be....;)

And surely that link shouldn't still be up here....it's just advertising a rip off site. And google spiders indexing the forums are going to see it and some unfortunate might notice it on a search and go there without thinking.

I call for mod power! :D

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom