JUST DANCE game wii...is it?

loopee

is it really as good as i think its gonna be

many dance songs?

good laugh with a small group of people?

can u download songs online through the wii?

do u need to controllers + the nutchucks?

thanks

Amph

Distinguished Member
is it really as good as i think its gonna be

many dance songs?

good laugh with a small group of people?

can u download songs online through the wii?

do u need to controllers + the nutchucks?

thanks
Um, I sat for about 3 hours on Boxing day watching my nephews/nieces playing this. They absolutely loved it. They're aged 3 - 14. My sister and brother loved it too (32 and 40!).

I think as much as anything it depends on your own character and whether you're happy and entertained enough by dancing around.

As for the contols, oddly you only need one remote per player with up to 4 playing at a time, but that's a bonus i guess.

It's not something I'd play alone but it's definitely a party game, and therefore something i might try when drunk.

Click here for list of songs

Oh, and ironically "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga is not on the game. So that's a thumbs up from me!

PocketOperator

Is David Bowie's Let's Dance on there? (Or as me and my friend call it: Les Dennis!)

P.S. With my pedant hat on, shouldn't this post be in the Games-specific section? I have noticed that over the Chrimbo period the forum has begun to get a little cluttered with incorectly placed threads.

loopee

thanks for that, as its £17 on amazon, rather than £22 at asda, think i might go for it

just just worried as i only have one nunchuck :clap:

Yardstick

Novice Member
we got this at christmas for the family (not me I add) and the kids and other half love it. My sister in law loved it so much she went and bought a wii bundle with the game included!

Marc

Distinguished Member
You don't need the nunchucks to play this, an excellent game with a few people.
so as i thought, it really doesn't actually know what the hell you're doing with anything except your right arm then.. this sort of game seems a bit pointless until stuff like natal comes out, but i suppose kids are easily amused!

fayraz

so as i thought, it really doesn't actually know what the hell you're doing with anything except your right arm then.. this sort of game seems a bit pointless until stuff like natal comes out, but i suppose kids are easily amused!
Yep you just hold the remote in one hand, gaining points while dancing is very random but it is great fun!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom