Just Dance 3 Autodance ... how can i save videos ?

prodrive305

Does anyone know where these videos on my iphone are saved so as i can take them off and email them ?

Thanks

fcz

Does anyone know where these videos on my iphone are saved so as i can take them off and email them ?

Thanks
dont think its possible. it seems u can only upload them to the just dance youtube channel. shame as i got some funny ones of the kids. would love to mail them to some of my family!:(

d0ct0r46

dont think its possible. it seems u can only upload them to the just dance youtube channel. shame as i got some funny ones of the kids. would love to mail them to some of my family!:(
I think you can post them on your fb page if you've got one ;)

Butters

d0ct0r46 said:
I think you can post them on your fb page if you've got one ;)
I got an infraction warning from FB and the video removed when I posted one of mine stating I was breaking copyright. I had the opportunity to fill out a long winded form to challenge the decision but decided it was not worth the time or energy.

d0ct0r46

I got an infraction warning from FB and the video removed when I posted one of mine stating I was breaking copyright. I had the opportunity to fill out a long winded form to challenge the decision but decided it was not worth the time or energy.
How can it be breaking copyright.....its your video !!:facepalm:

bpsmith

d0ct0r46 said:
How can it be breaking copyright.....its your video !!:facepalm:
But it doesn't contain your Music licensed for further broadcast, it contains a choice of 3 commercial tracks that you don't own licensing for.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom