• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Just Cause (360) £29.99 at GAME

SpikeyTheFatGit

Can a mod please delete this thread -just found out it's now the same price on Amazon, so this isn't a bargain.

Van Dam

Distinguished Member
Isn't that a Sean Connery film?

RHCP

Amazon is £39.99

SpikeyTheFatGit

It's now back up to full price, but they are honouring pre-orders made for the lower amount :thumbsup:

GAME said:
Dear Mr FatGit

Thank you for the following order placed with GAME.

Order number(s):
0000000/P

You may have noticed that the price of Just Cause on the GAME site has gone up to 49.99 GBP

Please do not worry, you will be charged the lower amount as originally agreed when you placed the order. This is merely one of the benefits of the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service!

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
SpikeyTheFatGit said:
It's now back up to full price, but they are honouring pre-orders made for the lower amount :thumbsup:

Almost ordered this earlier today too, was still the lower price this morning. Ah well, I'll just keep hoping it's region free so I can get it cheaper from play-asia.

Throttle

I noticed it cheap before i spotted the post about it here but only decided order it earlier today after think it looked ok for £30 from preview video lucky i did as its gone up £20 now :eek:
Luckly i got the email confirming id get it at the cheaper price too :clap:

Newbie1001

Also got email confirming honouring price, Heads up to them, They have got some of my faith back in them after the Nintendo sale disaster

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom