Just bought the Beyerdynamic T90 and... WOW!!!

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Thug, Nov 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Thug

Thug
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,620
    As title, just bought the Beyerdynamic T90 headphones.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00890YNBK/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Well, I say bought them, just took possession of them as the OH bought them for me for Christmas and they have just arrived from Amazon, so had to test them whilst she is at work ;).

All I can say is WOW.

My old headphones weren't any slouch (Audio technic ATH A900, that were looking a little 'used') but fancied some open headphones.

Only tried a few tracks so far.
    Firstly was some classical music and I could even hear the turning of the pages of the music sheet. Next was Cat Stevens Father and Son and I noticed a voice in the background and Cat's voice faltering as he sang that I have never noticed before. George Ezra Listen to the Man, I have never heard the symbol in the background before. Now listening to Eric Clapton Promises and have always noticed a female in the background, but she was never really clear - until now.

These are addictive, trying different CDs to see what I can hear differently.