1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just bought Panny 5 - quick question!

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Dutch, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Dutch

Dutch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +278
    Hi Phil,

Yes, those are what you need assuming the Panny has got BNC and not RCA connectors! ;)

Steve

Posted at 5.51pm

2. phil_evans

phil_evans
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, actually its my sister-in-law, but I'm setting it up this weekend... I need to know how many BNC adaptors come with the TH42PWD5. We will be using composite (video-recorder) and component (DVD and freeview) so need 4 in total.

Am I right in thinking the plasma is only shipped with 1 adaptor? And if so, do I need 3 x BNC (Male) to Phono socket - Maplin code FA11M - i.e. these...

[​IMG]

TIA,
    Phil

3. phil_evans

phil_evans
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Dutch - picked 3 up from Maplin after work for next to nothing (local Sony shop were charging £4.99 per BNC adaptor!). Looking forward to setting up the new panel and seeing how it looks. Almost certain its got the BNC board - it was bought from av-sales at a great price - she's saved over £1000 on what I spent on my Pio last September, but I wouldn't give up my year with it (well maybe for a new HD Panny 6?!)

Phil

Hey - whats with up with the posting times?!