1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Bought LG RZ50PY10

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by manbank, Aug 25, 2005.

1. manbank

manbank

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just bought LG RZ50PY10, due in seven days, have I made a mistake?

Mani

2. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +615
    Why ask now?

Sorry, I don't mean that to sound rude, but so many people come one and say "I've just bought XXXXXX have I made a mistake?"

What do you think? You can get a panasonic 50" and scaler for £3500 which will give you probably one of the best images you will see with plasma at the moment.
    You can get a Pioneer for £3k that is very good.
    The new Pioneer is going to be about soon for probably just over £3k street price and is meant to be the best plasma TV yet.
    And there is talk of a Panny price drop that may make the 50" look very competitive too.

The LG PY10 series I saw, 42", looked good with HD and OK with sky, wouldn't rush out and buy one but could definitely live with it which is more than I can say for most of them. :)

3. Boris Blank

Boris Blank

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +161
    I saw the 50" model in the shops today, I thought it was noticably better than some of the other plasmas and (at least) as good as the Panasonic Viera. Mind you, viewing conditions were not the best.
    Paul