just bought battlefield 3 and was wondering

just took advantage of that deal for people in India and Australia by getting battlefield for £3 and a few pence .

but i have noticed it takes ages to get a game .

using the origin client .

is this normal ? ?
only played two games as it takes so long , first one took about 4 minutes and second one took about 3 minutes but i did go into a different server on the second game .

Sega Mega Dave

Distinguished Member
just took advantage of that deal for people in India and Australia by getting battlefield for £3 and a few pence .

but i have noticed it takes ages to get a game .

using the origin client .

is this normal ? ?
only played two games as it takes so long , first one took about 4 minutes and second one took about 3 minutes but i did go into a different server on the second game .

If you are using the quick join option or whatever it is then I wouldn't. Search for servers yourself, in fact I've never used the quick join option.

Sega Mega Dave

Distinguished Member
Unless you actually mean the amount of time for the game to load up then sometimes it can take a while but usually its not too bad.

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
I'm shocked it took you so little time to download the game, took me bloody ages on an infinity connection

took about 45 minutes to download .

what i have noticed now is the bloody thing crashed and i couldnt do anything except power down my pc .

have looked on the ea forums and its well know . apparently something to do with the hd audio causing the issue .

any fixes for this ?
anyone had their pc lockup ?
only played two games but it did it on second game half way through .

Razor

Distinguished Member
Long loads can be happen to some games if the game is outputting in 24p.

majnu

Distinguished Member
you got an ssd?

majnu

Distinguished Member
then it can take a while to get into a game

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom