1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just bought and HD3!!!!

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by JJ VDUB, Jun 6, 2005.

1. JJ VDUB

JJ VDUB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just ordered a black hd3, 160 seemed like a good price.

Thanks for input on my other first 2 threads :D ended up being a decision maker!!

what are the head phones like with the player. I like the look of the Sony ear buds because normal 'original fontopia' style ones seem to fall out of my ears.

And now to my REAL question... has anyone bought one of the FM transmittesrs. the AUDIA-X as listed at the bottom of this forum. I'm located in the UK and wanted to know if it will be delivered, OK. I assume it is dead small but concerned about customs... thanks,

JJ

2. scottydog

scottydog
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well done with your choice of an HD3. Don't think you will regret it. The earphones that come with it are crap though. I have Fontopia and yes they fall out. Or rather they did when I first got them. Don't seem as bad now. Thinking of changing but the sound is good so not in a hurry.

Do you drive a Beetle by any chance? VDUB? I often use that name on things like this if its not already taken.

3. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    personaly i like the supplied headphones, they are durable and fit my ears really really well, i had some sony ex-71s but tbh i didnt like them i just hate the canal style phones, i am planning on getting some shure or sennheisers at some point they are probably the best from what i have read and they are cheapish about £20 i think.

4. JJ VDUB

JJ VDUB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    haha, no I drive a Golf GTI. Big fan of VW and use the name on some car forums. just easy to keep it consistent, less names to remember!

no one on here got the FM transmitter. think I will order it, just concerned about US shipment and recieving it??

5. budlynch

budlynch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have purchased the transmitter but I bought mine from here in UK.

They lasy about 6 hrs on 1 AAA battery

Oh and by the way do you know that they are Illegal to use here in the UK?

6. twynne

twynne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Saw the iRock for sale somewhere the other day (iRock Website ) and thought it looked impressive. Figured they are probably illegal in the UK, but seems unlikely you'd get caught! :D

7. JJ VDUB

JJ VDUB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yea they are ileagal in the UK. But only to use. not own. so unless you are caught in the act you are ok.