Just bought an Infocus IN81 for £1200 Good Deal?

grogs316

Hi I am new to the home cinema world but I have wanted a dedicated cinema for a while. I am finally in a postion to spare a room as I am currently putting an extension on my house. Anyway I need a complete sysytem and have just purchased an Infocus IN 81 projector for the great price of £1200. I think this was a good deal as I was looking at an Infocus IN80 which was more expensive. I still have to complete my system with a budget of £1000 for the speakers, £500 for the amp and £500 for the screen. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
thanks Barry

anibap

The IN81 at £1200 is bargain price and it is a better machine than the IN80.

Request you to join the owners thread and share your experience.

Showoff

Distinguished Member
That is a great price. :thumbsup:
I'm now counting the seconds before someone asks you where you got it from......;)

grogs316

I got it from Universal electronix, they are an online company based in Milton keynes. Found them on Ebay, i was a bit worried so i payed with my credit card but all tuned out well, it arrived in 2 days, I got my neighbour who installs home cinema systems for a living to check it out and all was good. They told me they only had 5 to sell and they were all sold within a matter of days. i havent actually set it up yet as I maiting until my extension is finished before the kitchen gets turned into my cinema room. the doors will be locked to keep the little ones out!

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom