Just bought a PS3

Andy Mack

Standard Member
just bought a ps3 from amazon. its all shiny and new just about to get a wireless router then i'll give it a go. I got call of duty 4, gran theft auto 4 and gran tourismo prologue. think im going to splash out and buy 2 of the g-shock 3 controllers.

Zeromajor

Welcome to the dark side :devil:

Save gta4 for a while, the other games won't get a look in once you start that!

Frasermack

Novice Member
Agree with the GTA comment, rattle through COD4 campaign first but if you go on line with it you'll not be playing anything else for months either! Lots of good guys on this forum, post your PSN ID when you get it and you'll have plenty folk to play with in no time!:smashin:

Oggie

Distinguished Member
just bought a ps3 from amazon. its all shiny and new just about to get a wireless router then i'll give it a go. I got call of duty 4, gran theft auto 4 and gran tourismo prologue. think im going to splash out and buy 2 of the g-shock 3 controllers.
welcome mate
beware cod4 is very very addictive :thumbsup: we have online clans set up on this forum (just look under ps3 clans) , so go on there and add some of our names

onkeh

Novice Member
lol it's DualShock, g-shock are those cheapo Casio watches.

Andy Mack

Standard Member
hey dont be knocking the g-shock! i got one and its indestructable! lol

but yeah i bought a dual shock 3. How long do the controllers take to charge up? how do you know when its charged? Is it worth getting one of the docking station things for them? and what other accessories are there worth getting for it?

I used be in a ps2 socom clan called the flames, dont think there about anymore tho.

my PSN(playstation netword) name is KeepLeft99

Oggie

Distinguished Member

but yeah i bought a dual shock 3. How long do the controllers take to charge up? how do you know when its charged? Is it worth getting one of the docking station things for them? and what other accessories are there worth getting for it?

I used be in a ps2 socom clan called the flames, dont think there about anymore tho.

i'll add you so when see you can have some games :smashin:

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member

Charging time depends on whether your using the controller at the same time as it's charging, if so it will take longer than just leaving it to charge either way around 30min - hour when the battery is fully discharged,

you know when it's finished as the led light on the controller stops blinking, it blinks as it charges.

medicmanonet

Novice Member
:hiya:Got the same games and PS3, different deal from Game though... wife's gonna kill me:eek:

Anyone give me a quick way to get better with COD4 and using this damn controller.... I'm a mouse and keyboard person... first time for console and damn I'm [email protected]! I think I even died during the tutorial!

sem1604

Banned
:thumbsup: Got my first PS3 last night looking forward to trying it out tonight.

dmcconachie

Standard Member
:hiya:Got the same games and PS3, different deal from Game though... wife's gonna kill me:eek:

Anyone give me a quick way to get better with COD4 and using this damn controller.... I'm a mouse and keyboard person... first time for console and damn I'm [email protected]! I think I even died during the tutorial!
I've got the same games too. Rubbish at GT, think I got lost in the tutorial :oops: for COD4. Thankfully GTA's going well so far although it's only a matter of time...! :rolleyes:

Oggie

Distinguished Member
gald to hear all new peeps are having fun with new ps3, if you can get online you will have even more. just remember some of us have been playing for over a year and still suck (well at least i do) :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews

Trending threads

Top Bottom