Just barmy or about bloody time?

Monty Burns

Your thoughts?

I personaly think this is a bit ott!!!!! But then I'm not a chick and being a bloke, whenever a chick pinches mine i'm well up for it! :D

Monty Burns

heh - I wonder when its gona become a sexual harrasment charge as you go to shake a womans hand? .... or come to that, a gay mans hand?

A bit extreme? Yeap but the way things are going .... give it a couple of years! :rotfl:

(thanks for the link to a similar UK story .... stunning!)

edit: I'm just begining to realise the serious trouble I could of got in in my youth in the Redback in Acton, had a habit of opening womens bras as they walked by and they had no idea who did it ;) If he got four for a pinch, i reckon 10 to life for me!!

shahedz

Distinguished Member
Monty Burns said:
heh - I wonder when its gona become a sexual harrasment charge as you go to shake a womans hand? .... or come to that, a gay mans hand?

!)

lol. but its no way on the same wavelength, the above you seek someones permission to shake thier hand by extending your own, pinching someones bottom without thier permission is completely out of order and the culprit deserves to get punished but 4 years is ridculous. you may not see it as a threat but im sure a woman does, for example if your wife/ sister/ girlfreind/mother complained they were walking down the street and someone pinched thier bum would you be best pleased?

colinwheeler

Two things that also come to me were:

1. I saw a manual give out at work in the US that suggested some work ettiquette to avoid sexual harrasment stuff and it said the following about elevators. If you were going to get into an elevator and there was a single woman in it, you should not get in. If you were riding in an elevator and a single woman got into it, you should get out. :rotfl:

2. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01/05/morgan_stanley/ which is also classic OTT.

The world she has gone mad! :rolleyes:

Monty Burns

:D Yeah my mum would flip and she would let him know (oh and how!) so I would not have to worry and my gf (and I) would prolly giggle about it to be honest :)

colinwheeler

shahedz said:
you may not see it as a threat but im sure a woman does, for example if your wife/ sister/ girlfreind/mother complained they were walking down the street and someone pinched thier bum would you be best pleased?

Turn it around for a second. I would most probably be well pleased if a woman did that to me.

DJT75

Distinguished Member
"When he was arrested, she was given the option of slapping him, letting him go, or filing a complaint".

We are talking about a country that give you the legal option of revenge slapping here so anything is possible.....

mjcairney

Distinguished Member
shahedz said:
you may not see it as a threat but im sure a woman does, for example if your wife/ sister/ girlfreind/mother complained they were walking down the street and someone pinched thier bum would you be best pleased?

No, i wouldn't, but nor would I expect the offender to get 4 years.

Cheers,

Martin.

booyaka

The slapping option would probably lead to him counter sueing her for mental/physical damages, and she would launch a counter, counter claim against him etc etc:eek:

shahedz

Distinguished Member
colinwheeler said:
Turn it around for a second. I would most probably be well pleased if a woman did that to me.

yeah but woman feel more threatend by certain situations, for example i wouldnt feel threatned walking alone on a quiet road at night with a woman behind me walking, but a lot of woman would feel threatned walking down the street alone on a quiet night with a bloke behind them (not saying all woman would)

Bat-man

Not diectly relevant but part of a trend.
A couple of year's ago a young girl came around the corner on her push bike and the chain came off. She fell off and I went to see if she was OK. She was, but couldn't get the chain back on so I showed her how to do it.
At that point a woman (turned out to be her mother) appeared, rushing over and screaming "Get away from my little girl you pervert".
I felt awful and just walked away.
I have never gone near a child in a public space again.

shahedz

Distinguished Member
Bat-man said:
A couple of year's ago a young girl came around the corner on her push bike and the chain came off. She fell off and I went to see if she was OK. She was, but couldn't get the chain back on so I showed her how to do it.
At that point a woman (turned out to be her mother) appeared, rushing over and screaming "Get away from my little girl you pervert".

that is terrible, what is the world coming to :confused:

Member 55145

Distinguished Member
christ, next time im in a night club il have to ask before i can pinch a girls ass.... kinda takes all the fun out of it.

if i was him id sue her for:-
wasting police time
being provocative even if she hadnt ment to
refusing to co-operate in the best way possible with the law
being a prude
and quite possibly being dull and boring!

if a woman pinched my bum id love it, hell girls always did it to me at school and i loved it :D

il make sure i ask my gf when i get home tonight if its ok to pinch her bum..... expect a thread later entitled "Girlfriend suing a copycat bum pincher.... who happens to be me! her boyfriend!"

followed by "Cops give G/F oppertunity to exact revenge on horny b/f.... b/f sues the lot of them!"

EDIT: Bat-man, that is a sorry story. its a bad state of affair where you cant help people innocently without being called a pedophile or a child molester. good thing you were a decent bloke and walked away instead of sueing her for slander lol

Monty Burns

Bat-man said:

That is truley stunning. :rolleyes:

You should of threaten to prosecute her under some sort of defamation of character suit or something :D

NicolasB

Distinguished Member
Bat-man said:
That is certainly a depressing story, but the only I find remotely surprising about it is that anyone is surprised by it. It's absolutely what I would expect to happen nowadays. It's now against the law against the law to be nice to a child online, you know - it might constitute grooming.

Monty Burns

NicolasB said:
...It's now against the law against the law to be nice to a child online, you know - it might constitute grooming.

well to be fair we are all pedo's are we not?

overkill

Distinguished Member
Monty Burns said:
Your thoughts?

I personaly think this is a bit ott!!!!! But then I'm not a chick and being a bloke, whenever a chick pinches mine i'm well up for it! :D
If a gay fella pinched your backside, or an FUS would you feel the same? Hmmmmmmm? :cool:

L

lovely

wow I guess that lady had her bum pinched one to many times and just wasn't going to stand for it anymore. four years,that is so extreme. I personally would have opted for the slap if I was really that offended.

Monty Burns

overkill said:
If a gay fella pinched your backside, or an FUS would you feel the same? Hmmmmmmm? :cool:

Yeah - wouldn't bother me as i'm not homophobic, again we would both have a little giggle at it :smashin:

I certainly would not want him to go to prison over it, let alone FOUR years!!!!

edit: whats an FUS?

overkill

Distinguished Member
Monty Burns said:
Yeah - wouldn't bother me as i'm not homophobic, again we would both have a little giggle at it :smashin:

I certainly would not want him to go to prison over it, let alone FOUR years!!!!

edit: whats an FUS?
Well, I'm not homophonic either, but if someone I didn't fancy (regardless of gender) pinched my rear end they'd get a 'verbal warning' - at first. ;)

I agree though, four years is excessive! Four hours would be enough.....

FUS? Fat, Ugly, Slapper. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 27th January 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Philips introduces new 9206 and 8506 LED Android TVs for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips unveils 9636 and 9506 MiniLED TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips announces 806, 856 and 706 OLED TVs for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett