Jurassic World Dominion (2022) (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 26/09/2022

JWD.jpg

Attachments

• JWD (inside).jpg
    JWD (inside).jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Will these be black to match the other five individual Jurassic Park/World 4K steelbooks?

While I like that artwork with Blue on the cover, I hope the standalone version is the same design and black colour of the other five 4K steelbooks. That way, I can cancel the pre-order for the Ultimate steelbook boxset, which I have provisionally placed yesterday in case. If not, then I'll sell the other five steelbooks and just keep the boxset.

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
While I like that artwork with Blue on the cover, I hope the standalone version is the same design and black colour of the other five 4K steelbooks. That way, I can cancel the pre-order for the Ultimate steelbook boxset, which I have provisionally placed yesterday in case. If not, then I'll sell the other five steelbooks and just keep the boxset.

It's black but not sure how similar to the previous boxset it is.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 18.23.03.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 18.23.03.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
I love that artwork, now it has been officially confirmed, but the steelbook looks strange without the movie title on the front in my opinion. Also, that design does not match the previous five 4K steelbook releases which is sure to annoy a lot of people.

justwayyouare

I found this contains the original and extended version only without any special features on Asian edition and will be so shocked if it would be turned out to be true on other countries either.
Really want to watch interviews and some clips from all the casts like previous series.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom